Our vision for Haley European Motors is to turn the automotive industry on its head, completely transforming it from the inside out.
Our culture is who we are as a company. When operating as an effective team, it becomes vital to the health of our business that each team member strives for the same goals in order to create a culture worthy of sharing with our community.
- We believe that excellence is a habit, not an act. Good enough simply isn’t. We look for ways to do more with less and stay on the path of constant and never-ending innovation and improvement. We commit to an oath to ourselves to settle for nothing less than pure excellence.
- We are always learning and open to increasing our knowledge of the products and services we provide.
- We work as a team to allow each member to fully play to their strengths, rely on others, and allow ourselves to learn from our team members.
- We are committed to the vision, mission, and success of Haley European Motors, its current and future teams and its clients at all times. We give ourselves and everything we commit to 100%.
- We believe life is meant to be enjoyed and appreciated to its fullest. We encourage joy at every turn.
- We believe that integrity is the life blood of our operation. We always speak truth and what we promise, we deliver.
- We take ownership and responsibility for our actions, decisions, and words. We are accountable for everything that takes place in work and in life.
- We strive for consistency in the quality and efficiency of the service we provide.
- We always offer full respect to those around us, whether co workers or clients. We are in the business of building relationships and understand that even when we disagree, we remain respectful.
- We hold cleanliness to a high standard and always strive to maintain a clean, tidy and respectable work environment. Cleanliness not only creates a healthier environment, but also helps our entire team to become more efficient and productive. We take responsibility for cleaning up after ourselves and maintain order in our workspaces, both personal and shared.